Beyond F.A.S.T. – Other Symptoms You Should Know
- Sudden numbness or weakness of the leg
- Sudden confusion or trouble understanding
- Sudden trouble seeing in one or both eyes
- Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination
- Sudden severe headache with no known cause
If someone shows any of these symptoms, immediately call 9-1-1 or emergency medical services.
F.A.S.T. is an easy way to remember the sudden signs and symptoms of stroke. Learn more about F.A.S.T.
This content was last reviewed on April 3, 2013.