- 1. American Stroke Association û Building healthier lives, free of ...Learn more about the American Stroke Association and its efforts to reduce death and disability caused by stroke.
- 2. Stroke Connection Magazine | American Heart Association ...Award-winning content and quarterly issues of Stroke Connection Magazine, a publication of the American Heart Association
and the American ...
- 3. The Heart and Stroke EncyclopediaThe American Heart Association provides this heart and stroke encyclopedia. Search ... The Heart and Stroke
Encyclopedia. Click ...
- 4. American Heart Association - Building healthier lives, free of ...Learn more about the American Heart Association's efforts to reduce death caused by heart disease and stroke.
Also learn ...
- 5. International Stroke ConferenceThe American Heart Association and American Stroke Association present International Stroke Conference 16,
held Feb. 17-19 in Los Angeles, CA. ...
- 6. About Stroke... About Stroke. What is Stroke? Stroke is a disease that affects the arteries leading to and
within the brain. ... TIA and Stroke: Medical Emergencies. ...
- 7. Heart and Stroke Association Statistics... Heart and Stroke Association Statistics. Banner 1 ... population. Heart & Stroke Statistics
FAQs. What is Prevalence? Prevalence ...
- 8. Stroke Warning SignsStroke Warning Signs. Learn to recognize a stroke, because time lost is brain lost. ... With no known
cause. A stroke is a medical emergency! ...
- 9. Stroke Treatments... Stroke Treatments. A stroke occurs when a vessel in the brain ruptures or is blocked by a blood
clot. Stroke ... Treatment. Stroke Prevention. ...
- 10. Stroke NotesStroke-related news you can use about new scientific findings, public policy, programs and resources. ... Stroke
Notes. Stroke ...
Results for 'stroke'
View an animation of an Ischemic Strokewatchlearnlive.heart.org/CVML_Player.php?moduleSelect=iscstr
Visit our Support Networksupportnetwork.heart.org/