- 1. TIA (Transient Ischemic Attack)A TIA, or Transient Ischemic Attack, is a "mini-stroke" and should be taken very seriously. Learn why. ...
TIA (Transient Ischemic Attack). ...
- 2. Tia Timpson's Story - Go Red For Women... Edit. My go red plan. open the My Go Red Plan popup. Tia Timpson's Story. Stroke Survivor, Age 24,
Baltimore, MD. Tia's Story. ...
- 3. Tia Timpson: Survives Stroke at 20, Walks 5K -- Go Red For ...Less than a year after her massive stroke at age 20, Tia Timpson was determined to get out of a wheelchair and walk
a 5K race. ...
- 4. Why Rush? TIA is an Emergency... Why Rush? TIA is an Emergency. Updated:Nov 19,2012. ... Find your nearest stroke certified hospital.
TIA and Stroke: Medical Emergencies. ...
- 5. Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)AHA/ASA statements and guidelines about Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA). ... Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA).
Title, Year Published, Product Code. ...
- 6. Deficits in brain's 'executive' skills common with TIA, minor ...Deficits in brain's 'executive' skills common with TIA, minor stroke American Stroke Association meeting
report Abstract P275 This abstract will be ...
- 7. Heart-Encyclopedia - 2012-05-15 - Regional Variation in ...Skip to Content American Heart Association Learn and Live. Local Info Languages Careers Volunteer Donate. Search. Get Your
Local Info. ...
- 8. Guidelines for the Prevention of Stroke in Patients With Stroke ...... Guidelines for the Prevention of Stroke in Patients With Stroke and TIA. Updated:May 6,2014. Each year
in the United States ...
- 9. Quality-Research-Publications - 2012-05-15 - Regional ...... 2012-05-15 - Regional Variation in Recommended Treatments for Ischemic Stroke and TIA: Get With the Guidelines-
Stroke 2003-2010. ...
- 10. New drug as effective as warfarin in preventing strokes in ...New drug as effective as warfarin in preventing strokes in atrial fibrillation patients with prior stroke or TIA American
Stroke Association late ...
Results for 'tia'
Let's Talk About Stroke, TIA and Warning Signs (Downloadable PDF)www.strokeassociation.org/idc/groups/stroke-public/@wcm/@hcm/@sta/documents/downloadable/ucm_309532.pdf
TIA (Transient Ischemic Attack)www.strokeassociation.org/STROKEORG/AboutStroke/TypesofStroke/TIA/TIA-Transient-Ischemic-Attack_UCM_310942_Article.jsp
View an animation of a Transient Ischemic Attackwatchlearnlive.heart.org/CVML_Player.php?moduleSelect=tisatk